Forbidden V CBDv Flower - Canndigenous Farms
- Sativa Hybrid
- 5.36% CBD, 5.30% CBDv 0.18% THC
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Bisabolol, Humulene, Cannabidivarin
- Flavors/Aromas: Bright Citrus with tropical touch of passion fruit and guava.
- Qualities/Uses: Mood Improvement, Energizing, Focus, Body Relaxation.
- Summary: Forbidden V has long dense spear-shaped buds that are bright green in color and loaded in trichomes. This strain has a pungent aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, lemon zest, pine with a subtle sweetness. This is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain that is rich in CBDV which gives it uplifting, focused, energizing effects with feelings of body relaxation, making it a great choice for daytime/afternoon sessions.
Organically grown under the Wisconsin sun and hand trimmed. CBDv produces its own unique effects, most consumers will find that it provides calm, focused energy, coupled with muscle relaxation.
What is CBDV?
CBDV is short for cannabidivarin which is one of the many molecules naturally found in cannabis plants. CBDV is typically found in lower levels but this flower has been specifically bred and grown to have a high level of CBDV in each gram.